"Freindly & professional staff make for a happy..."

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Attended A & E on Wednesday 13 November at about 0945 after falling and fracturing two ribs. Seen by triage nurse after 10 minutes and then by Doctor after further 5 minutes. Staff were very friendly and professional. Doctor was excellent. He spoke clearly, patiently and without talking down to me. He gave me the opportunity to ask questions and I felt he wasn't rushing me. He included my Wife in our conversation, letting her ask questions and putting her at ease. This was a very pleasant visit and re-affirms my faith in our NHS! Well done Chorley, ten out of ten!

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.

Response from Lorraine Kelly, Communications Manager, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust