"Friendly and efficient staff"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Today I went for an ultra sound scan in the foetal medicine unit. I was seen on time and the gentleman who undertook my scan was friendly and reassuring. The room in which the scan was undertaken was clean and private, a vast improvement on a pokey little room I had been sent to about 6 years ago for a similar reason and where I had real concerns about the degree of privacy I was afforded. Thank you for such a professional experience.

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback, really glad to see that you were happy with you experience. We are very proud of our radiology and ultrasound staff, they work really hard to provide a personal service. Glad to see that we met your expectations.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your feedback. Feedback is used within the trust to ensure services are improved. I will ensure your feedback is sent to the division.