"the crisis team didn't ring back"

About: Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust / Crisis resolution

I phone the crise team told them that I felt down and I wanted 2 do a overdose they told me they would ring bk and I ended up doin a overdose because they didn't ring bk

Response from PALS Coordinator, Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sir or Madam

We are extremely sorry to read about your experiences.

Please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), Patient Experience Team (Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber (RDaSH) NHS Foundation Trust) and we will endeavour to assist you.

Please either contact PALS by 'phoning 0800 015 4334 or email: pals@rdash.nhs.uk

Response from Helen Wyatt, Manager, Patient and Public Involvement , Quality Assurance Team, Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group

Dear patient

Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group have seen the posts above, and hope that you have now received the services that you need.

If you are still having a problem in accessing the services that you need, or want to take the issues you raised further, we are more than happy to work with you to take this forward.

Please contact Helen on 01709 302042 or Helen.wyatt@rotherhamccg.nhs.uk to talk about this.

Helen