"happy patient"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I visited recently and during my visit for a normal procedure, I had a reaction that put me in A&E for the day as my pulse was so low it could not be picked up on any monitors. I could not fault the quick actions of the staff who looked after me and took me to A&E and insisted on staying with me till I was settled in and handed over to a doctor. The nurses and A&E doctors also went the extra mile to try to find out why this had happened. I cannot praise them enough.

Dear Jackie - you must have been really scared and I know the team will be very pleased to read your feedback; thank you for taking the time to post it. It was good to read how everyone made you feel cared for and did all they could to understand what was happening and to resolve it. I hope you are now fully recovered. Thank you again and take care.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital