"apauling car vets would treat a dog better"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I was admitted with savier stomach pains stayed there the night next day was suddenly discharged wife came to pick me up still not right I went strait to bed 40 mins later rushed in via amberlance the second night still in pain I was give morphine and 2 other tablets then I was rudly awakend and told I have just been discharged at 12 30 in pain I got up got dressed not knowing what was going on or what was happening to me I left the ward no coat no money no phone could not find my way out the hospital ended up somehow with a security gaurd at a&e who then sorted me a bed out and to stay the night the next morning still not feeling right I left I will never return to that hospital again ever

I am so sorry for your experience; you have clearly had a difficult time - please could you contact me directly at: jennie.negus@ulh.nhs.uk and give me some more details so I can look into what happened?

Response from Pilgrim Hospital