"Hospital feedback"

About: Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

Recently I had a knee operation at the hospital. the surgeon was fantastic at all levels from the initial consultation to the post operative assessment. I had full explanation , given different options, having adequate time for discussion and impressed by his bed side manners. However, I was not as impressed with the administration team when I called them before the operation to confirm the date of the procedure. I felt that there was a touch of discrimination ( with in their language) differentiating between private and NHS referrals which I assume should not be the case. Other wise what I got from the medical team, the surgeon, the anaesthetist and his team , the nurses , and the catering staff was amazing. Thanks .

Response from Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased that your experiences with our clinical team was a positive one. We do not treat patients differently depending on if they are paying for themselves, are using health insurance or using the Choose and Book system, so we are keen to look into your feedback and put action in place so we can improve and ensure that we meet all our patients expectations in the future.