"I came away from every session feeling like I can overcome my hurdles"

About: Inclusion Matters Wirral

I'd like to thank Inclusion Matters for my CBT sessions, they are the best I've experienced. I've just had a baby and was worried about getting postnatal depression because I have tended to get depressed in the past, and anxiety is a big problem for me. I've also had a lot of therapy as I've always felt unstable and unable to manage my emotions, damaging relationships and myself.

I saw Dartha and this was invaluable because he gave me a chance to express myself, and he listened and appeared to understand. But, he also showed me a way forward and a way of coping with difficult feelings of fear. I've had CBT before, but during other session, it's as though acknowledging an emotion is almost taboo.

I felt validated and then able to tackle feelings of panic and anxiety as a consequence. Dartha is a very skilled and gentle therapist who is a generous communicator. I thought his style of communication and thoughtfulness encourage me to move on and I found him to be inspiring.

I came away from every session feeling like I can overcome my hurdles.

Response from Paul Evans, Manager, Inclusion Matters Wirral

Dear Pilot988

I am delighted that you found your treatment here so helpful.

We try to ensure the best possible experience for all of our patients and we find it extremely helpful to receive feedback. May I, on behalf of the Service wish you and your baby well for the future.