"TRAQS were very helpful, quick and clear"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

(as a parent/guardian),

As guardian to my 3-year-old son, TRAQS contacted myself while I was out of the UK. They were very helpful, quick and clear and arranged to call back when we were home. They did call back when they said they would, and the girl was very helpful and made sure I understood what would happen next.

I am waiting for the Princess Royal Hospital to contact me now with an appointment date and time, as they didn't have anything available at that time.

Response from Chloe Jones, TRAQS Patient Advisor, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Hello,

We are very pleased to hear that TRAQS met your expectations. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and quality service.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your positive comments will be passed onto the team.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Dear "Fee89" Thank you for sharing your experiences so far. We hope that everything progresses well and you receive an appointment date soon. Unfortunately the NHS Choices and Patient Opinion services do not share your contact details with the Trust so we are not able to contact you personally about this, but if you do not receive an appointment within the timeframe set out by the TRAQS service not then please do contact them to make sure that everything is in place. With thanks and best wishes.