"Second visit to Kingsmill Hospital"

About: King's Mill Hospital

Having been referred to the hospital for the second time this year, I visited Clinic 14 for the diagnosis of a breast lump. I was really relieved to receive an appointment with a Consultant within 2 weeks, who assured me that he felt that I had no reason for concern.He arranged a Mammogram for me for the same week .After the mammogram I was told that the radiographer would look at my x-ray and I would receive an ultra-sound if required.I was then taken into ultra-sound where a doctor gave me an ultrasound scan and quickly diagnosed a cyst which he offered to drain in order to ease any discomfort.I was then told I could be discharged. For the second time this year I have really been impressed and overwhelmed by the professional but speedy care I have received. To all the team in Clinic 14 I met,your help has been really appreciated and the service I received was once again exceptional.Thank you!!

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We will ensure that your feedback is circulated to the Breast Services team.