"potential kidney problems"

About: East Surrey Hospital

My gp review of ultrasound on kidneys indicated that i might have renal problems. that same day i was told to present at the surgical assessment unit for renal function tests. i was treated with dignity, friendliness and efficiency as soon as i entered the hospital and the staff on the ssu unit put a lot of effort into explaining what was happening and the outcome of results. i ended up staying overnight and my care on the ward was again first class. The level of cleanliness and hygiene was reassuring. Staff seemed to take great pride in their work. If i had to choose where to be treated in the future i would choose east surrey. the urology consultant and his team were so helpful and assisted in making sure best options were open to me. i felt valued and respected by them and not just another patient treat.

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Linda,

I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the team.

Kind Regards,

Bethan

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Linda, Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience of our services. It is always nice to read such positive comments and I am glad that you would choose to be treated at East Surrey again. I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the team. Kind Regards, Bethan