"Stay on Maternity / Hospital Food"

About: Airedale General Hospital

Hello Just wanted to say thanks to all the wonderful staff on Maternity Ward and Delivery, I had a very positive experience from start to finish (c section delivery) the staff were thorough, caring and extremely helpful. The wards were all very full but this did not deter them from excellent patient care to a high standard I really felt i'd had the best care and found having my baby a very positive experience. I'd also like to say how much the standard of food has improved, as a Coeliac I was worried about eating in hospital as I have to be careful however I needn't have worried the food was lovely, very tasty, a good portion, and there was lots of choice I had the shepherds pie and tuna salad for main meals and both were extremely good! again everything to a high standard, the ladies/Gents serving were very polite and helpful I was very impressed, certainly not the hospital food we all joke about, I would certainly recommend to anyone and tell them not to worry about eating a good meal in hospital. Well done Airedale once again you excel.

Response from Airedale General Hospital

Thank you for once again taking the time to share this positive experience. Your comments are very much appreciated and have been passed to the staff teams involved.