"My impromtu visit to A&E at East Surrey Hospital..."

About: East Surrey Hospital

I suffered a severe nosebleed and as a stranger to the area turned up at the hospital around mid day after dropping off my wife at Gatwick airport for her flight. I waited my turn in A&E reception and was soon attended to by a member of the team. It took a while to stabilise my condition. I believe that I received excellent attention by all and I wish to compliment the hospital and the staff who attended to me professionally and competently. I am 73 and all I can say is - Thank God for the NHS!

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anthony,

I will pass your comments on the the ED team.

Kind Regards,

Bethan

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anthony, Thank you for taking your time to comment about the treatment you received from our Emergency Department. I am so pleased to hear that you were so well looked after by our staff. I will pass your comments on the the ED team. Kind Regards, Bethan