"Excellent emergency dental care"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital

After suffering with severe toothache for nearly a week a friend suggested ringing NHS Lancashire emergency dental services and I am extremely pleased with the whole service from arranging evening appointment to professional service from all the staff I met. Appointment made at 4.30pm fro 6.25pm and clear instruction given about location and required paperwork. Was required to pay £18 before treatment, but worth every penny! Mark the emergency dentist was kind and understanding and put me at ease after 10 years since my last visit! After a quick assessment they told me what the problem was (a huge whole in my upper right wisdom tooth) and suggested trying a filling rather than removal. At all times the care was professional and compassionate and when clearly in pain the staff quickly administered more anaesthetic and ensured the job was completed without any discomfort. Overall an exceptional service from the emergency dental team on duty and I can now finally sleep through the night without waking up with horrendous tooth ache. Keep up the good work!

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Many thanks for your kind comments and for taking the time and trouble to post them. We'll ensure they are passed on to the staff concerned.