"Patient care and dispensing of medication"

About: Sunderland Royal Hospital

To explain further my frustration at my previous posting I noted that on the board above my mum's bed there was no designated doctor nor nurse with whom I could confer. Other then my mum's name there was no other information. Surely, that's not right? I'll take a photogtraph tomorrow, just in case there are future issues ... I'm also very worried that my mum apprently overheard a doctors' conversation that she was going to be discharged today and so struggled to get out of bed, pack up her belongings, then sit on a chair (whilst still on a drip). she was waiting for us when my cousin (ex-senior nurse, health visitor and manager of a care home) came to visit. did no-one notice?

Response from Sunderland Royal Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We would like to look into these issues further for you and would be grateful if you could contact us at corporate.affairs@chsft.nhs.uk so that a member of the PALS Team can get in touch with you to discuss your mother's care. We will leave this same message on your other feedback posts. Please do get in touch.