"Bad experience followed by mysterious missing notes."

About: New Cross Hospital / Maternity care

Had my child there 3 years ago and was left in labour for 49.5 hours before an emergency section. Had to stay in 8 days. Also my section got infected at 6 weeks and exploded and did not receive any aftercare from the hospital. Pregnant again in West Berkshire. They asked for my notes from Wolves. All of my notes about delivery, baby and aftercare are missing. However all my pregnancy ones have turned up. My consultant now has no idea or way of finding out why I had a section or even if it was a live birth. He had to ask me.

Messing up is one thing. Everyone has a bad day at the office but then not even giving me the right to have informed care staff this time is outrageous.

Response from New Cross Hospital

I was sorry to read your concerns regarding your experience at our hospital. To enable me to look into your concerns further, I would be grateful if you can contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362 Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

I was sorry to read your concerns regarding your experience at our hospital.

Kindest regards