"me and my fiance"

About: Chester Le Street Hospital

I myself have been waiting for a letter from the hospital for me to get my correct medication and also my fiance has been waiting nearly a year or more now for a phone call for an operation kept ringing to sort things out but told we had to wait but didn't think it would take this long.

Response from Chester Le Street Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on our Trust. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you. If you feel this would be useful please contact the Trust’s Patient Experience Team on 0800 7835774. If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is patient.experience@cddft.nhs.uk Alternatively, you can write to us at the following address: - Patient Experience Team Darlington Memorial Hospital Hollyhurst Road Darlington County Durham DL3 6HX If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774