"Out of Hours GP service in Thanet"

About: IC24 East Kent out of hours

(as a carer),

I contacted 111 about a teenager in living with me who has been unwell and has not been able to see a GP. 111 forwarded my contact details to IC24 to arrange an out of hours GP visit. I got a call back within 20 mins, and was offered an appointment within 40 mintues (we had to get a wiggle on to actually be there in time). We were warmly greeted by the reception team, we were seen within 5 minutes of arriving, the doctor was patient, kind and reassuring to the young person in my care. I thought the service provided was really good. Thanks IC24

Response from Gilly Carliell, Associate Director of Comms and Engagement, Chief Executive Office, IC24 ltd - a not for profit social enterprise nhs provider

Glad that we provided you with a good service. As a not for profit social enterprise mark holder, delivering good quality services to our patients is of the utmost importance. We are always keen to hear about how you have found the service any of our staff have given you, good or bad, and we will act upon the feedback given.