"3 month old"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Recommended to go a and e with my baby boy after dialling 111 phone service who were very helpful. needed checking and regardless of problem, was left waiting for over nearly 3hrs! with a baby boy not even 4 months old. Disgraceful place. Avoid!

I am so sorry for your experience; clearly without further details I will find it difficult to respond with any detail but we expect any patient of any age to be triaged on arrival and then patients will be seen based upon clinical priority. I can appreciate your worry with such a young baby and staff should have kept you informed, explained things to you and reassured you if you were to wait; this clearly did not happen and I am very sorry. I have passed your story onto the staff and I know they will be disappointed - but importantly will listen and learn from your experience.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital