"Excellent care"

About: Freeman Hospital

I would like to express how pleased I was with inpatient stay my 4 year old daughter had at the Freeman Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat department . I could not fault any discipline, facility or the experience and the level of care was exceptional on ward 11 and in theatre. We were kept fully informed at all times and all our questions were answered without delay. The ward and theatre staff were very professional whilst making my daugher feel completely comfortable and special. She even asked if she could have another operation as she enjoyed her experience so much!

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive feedback on NHS Choices following your daughter’s recent stay on Ward 11 at the Freeman Hospital. It is good to hear that both yourself and your daughter felt informed and comfortable during what is a very anxious time. Your kind remarks have been passed to the staff within the Ear, Nose and Throat department who will be greatly encouraged by your comments. We hope that your daughter has recovered well following her procedure.