"Superb Care "

About: Charing Cross Hospital / Accident and emergency Charing Cross Hospital / General surgery

A six-day stay in Charing Cross Hospital (Imperial NHS Trust) following an emergency admission through the A+E Dept for an appendix mass and emergency abdominal surgery. Care was superb throughout my stay - from the rapid assessment in the A+E and CT departments [3 hours from registering at A+E to having my CT scan] to the pre-op preparation and the operation/anaesthetic itself then on through the post-op and recuperation on the excellent 7 North Ward. The skill and expertise of my surgeon Mr Ahmed R Ahmed and the compassion, patience, empathy and professionalism of all staff involved in my care were excellent.

Response from Christine Cornell, PALS manager, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Your comments will be shared with the staff concerned and are really appreciated. We hope you are making a good recovery and extend our good wishes to you.