"Day Case Ward"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I would like to thank the eye Department of the Day Case ward. I went in to have a cataract removed 29th October, all the staff, doctors, nurses put me at ease and made me very comfy. I had read some reviews on the hospital and was very unsure and didn't like what I had read, it just goes to show you shouldn't believe everything you read. well done to all. and a big thank you

Dear Patricia - thank you for your feedback which I have passed onto the day case team - they will be delighted to read it, as I am. I am glad everything went so well - but am also very sorry that you came into us with some concerns on the back of poor reports - that is understandable but I hope when people read stories like yours and many others who have had excellent experiences that we will all begin to see the really good work and care that is being provided at Pilgrim. Thank you again and take care.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital