"Positive comments for Arnold Lodge"

About: Arnold Lodge Regional Secure Unit

(as a staff member),

Below are responses from Helvellyn Ward and Snowdon Ward taken between 8th & 15th October.

"I have been getting my leave and it has been going well".

I have been managing my meals and I have lost some weight I am very happy with this".

"I had a very good CPA and good feedback it went well".

"I now have access to more forums ".

"I will be going fishing in the next week I am looking forward to it".

"I am enjoying my leave"

"I really enjoy my OT sessions".

Response from Amy Gaskin-Williams, Service User and Carer Involvement and Experience Manager, Involvement Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Sheer548,

Thanks so much for sharing these comments on Patient Opinion, on behalf of the service users you spoke to.

There are some really lovely comments here, and it's great to capture more of the positive feedback at Arnold Lodge, which I think has sometimes been missed.

There is something about the fishing comment that I particularly like! My instinctive reaction to it is to smile - I'm not sure whether the person particularly likes to fish, or whether they simply enjoy leave, but either way - I'm sure it will be a change of scenery and a good time to relax (unless they catch a strong one!).

I know that you are sharing these comments with staff at Arnold Lodge, and that Jennie Palmer-Vines is taking a particular interest in the comments you're capturing, so please do let people know on your return visit to the wards that staff are very grateful for this positive feedback.

Thanks again,