"Ankle arthroscopy"

About: Peterborough City Hospital

Once again thank you to Peterborough City Hospital for another successful ankle arthroscopy operation. It is now one month short of two years since my left ankle received the same operation and I have nothing but praise by the way I was treated by the hospital and staff, and that includes a cancellation less that two hours from theatre two weeks previously. These things happen and are sometimes unavoidable. I was admitted very early Friday 1st November 2013 and was home in good time the following day to see England beat Australia at rugby! It is early days yet, but the initial signs are very positive, no painkillers 24 hours after the op and although I now have twelve weeks in plaster to look forward too, the City Hospital have made that path a lot easier. One again many thanks and keep up the good work.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I will ensure that it is passed onto the relevant staff.