"I was sent to this hospital orthopaedic ..."

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

I was sent to this hospital orthopaedic department. I have now received treatment and advice from two consultants as well as nurses. In all my dealings I have received the highest standard of care. The consultant took the time to make me feel as though I wasnt another patient who had to be rushed in and out, they explained the procedures they would be performing and in such a way that I was able to understand the medical terminology.

I have never had to wait for a long period in the clinic area, and the pre-assessment nurse was fantastic - someone who made me feel at ease.

In conclusion I feel as though the team of experts who are working in this hospital should be complimented and thanked for what they do. I have valued their skill and patience and I would like to say that some Healthcare Trusts are definately getting it right.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We do take all compliments on board so that we can build on those areas that we get right! Also, we can use your positive feedback in training and development of our staff.

Thanks again