"Excellent service in A&E and Fracture Clinic"

About: Lister Hospital

I have recently been discharged from Fracture Clinic and have nothing but praise for staff in this clinic and in the Accident and Emergency Department. Although waiting times seem to be fairly lengthy, I was treated efficiently and effectively and all members of staff showed courtesy and respect at all times. In short - I am impressed by the level of service demonstrated.

Response from Lister Hospital

Great to hear your feedback, which we know our colleagues in the Lister's emergency department and fracture clinic teams will be delighted to read. As you may have noticed already, we're in the middle of a £19 million transformation of our emergency department, along with providing a new, purpose-built area for our fracture clinic in the Lister's outpatients department. When finished this time next year, we know that we will be able to offer some of the best emergency services to be found anywhere in the region. As a result, we expect more patients to be seen to the same high standard of care, but more quickly too. Many thanks again for getting in touch.