"The Liason team they sent out ..."

About: Wansbeck Hospital

The Liason team they sent out to me they were very helpful and the doctor that i seen was very understanding

The friendlyness of the staff was appauling and the amount of times they were standing around doing nothing and also the way the paramedics treated me. They took wrong details about me

Response from Wansbeck Hospital

It is not clear if your recent attendance at hospital was in the A&E department or some other area of the hospital, but if it was I would offer you my sincere apologies for the way in which you report staff behaved whilst you were in the department.

I can assure you that staff are required to act in a professional and customer/client friendly way at all times and it is most regrettable that your experience fell short of what you and I would expect. You can be assured that staff will be reminded of the need to maintain a professional approach to their duties at all times.

Unfortunately I am unable to comment on any difficulties you may have encountered with Paramedics from the Ambulance Service, this is an issue that the North East Ambulance Service must comment on.