"Annual check for diabetes with my GP"

About: Barns Medical Practice

Am very satisfied with all aspects of the care and attention I have experienced

Response from Craig White, Assistant Director, Nurse Directorate, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear 'Donald duck' (the screen names used on Patient Opinion are always interesting to read!),

Thank you for sharing your experience of the annual check at your GP surgery for your diabetes.

If your GP surgery doesn't already know about Patient Opinion it might be worth suggesting to them next time your in that they could consider joining up so that they can receive feedback from people on the services provided.

Best wishes

Craig White

Assistant Director

Update posted by Donald duck (the patient)

I believe my gp knows about this as it was through a leaflet in the surgery that I made contact

Donald Duck

Response from Gina Alexander, Director, Patient Opinion Scotland, Patient Opinion

Hi Donald Duck

Thanks for your reply to our email telling us your story was about Barnes Medical Practice. We've updated the page and now the practice has your story too.

Best wishes

Gina

Response from Jan McCulloch, Barns Medical Practice

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience.

I shall pass your comments on to the clinical team who deliver the diabetes health checks.

Jan McCulloch