"Absolutely brilliant staff & labour ward!"

About: Hillingdon Hospital

I genuinely had such amazing midwives and Drs when I had my little girl 6 weeks ago, that I would recommend Hillingdon Hospital to anyone to have their baby! I ended up needing an emergency c section and she was born within 25 mins of the decision being made, my midwives I had for the 49 hour labour were sensitive and kind and really brilliant, I actually missed their care when I left!! The drs were great and the anaesthetist was really nice and put me and my husband at ease in what was quite a traumatic time for us! I feel that I received 1 on 1 care the entire time, that care was brilliant and I couldn't have asked for better staff! The facilities were good, the labour room was great, the after birth care was not as good but didn't have any real issues with it and the paediatricians there are also very good and kind etc!

Response from Hillingdon Hospital

Many thanks for your lovely comments regarding the care you received with us. We are always looking for ways to continuously improve our services so that the women who choose to give birth with us have the best experience possible. Your comments will be fed back to the staff as they will appreciate the thoughtfulness and time you have taken to let us know of your experience. We wish you and your family all the best for the future.