"Overall a good experience"

About: Corbett Hospital

Any hospital visit invokes fear, but all of the staff were kind, comforting, attentive and caring. They kept me informed throughout my wait and the formalities. When a change to the plan was proposed (ie switch from general to local anaesthetic) both surgeons came out to talk to me, and to reassure me, ultimately convincing me to go ahead, despite my apprehension. Surgeon talked to me throughout and was finished (removing a broken wisdom tooth) before I realised she had really started! This hospital is small enough to feel cosy, but clean and modern. All nursing staff were so kind. I would recommend it to anyone for day surgery.

Response from Corbett Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience of Corbett Outpatients Centre. We know how important it is to our patients that they feel well informed about their treatment, so it is wonderful to hear that you felt well communicated with throughout your care. We are also pleased to hear that you were impressed with the quality of care you received. We will pass your praise on to the teams involved in your care.