"The staff were kind, respectful and kept me fully informed throughout"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Accident and emergency

Visited Royal Bournemouth A&E last Saturday morning. I just wanted to say how wonderful the staff were. I was listened to, thoroughly examined and as a result the lovely Dr Lizzie identified something others had overlooked, got me on treatment and was still concerned she hadn't quite 'nailed it'. My GP is now following up. The staff were kind, respectful and kept me fully informed throughout. We are very lucky to have the NHS and doctors and nurses like those on A&E at Bournemouth last Saturday morning. Thank you.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Akn201

I am delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience in our Emergency Department and please can I thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We welcome all the feedback we receive both positive and negative as we use this to inform and improve the services we provide.

I will share your comments with the staff in ED but on their behalf - Thank you again for giving your time to share your experience and thank the team. I hope your follow up with your GP is successful and wish you a speedy recovery.

Sue Mellor