"Ward 9"

About: Wansbeck Hospital

I cant praise Ward 9 enough. I had a short stay there following a stroke. Staff, Cleanliness etc A1 Its a shame that the hospital is gets such a bad review because of the parking. The important part of the hospital the care and treatment and cleanliness cant be faulted. Thanks for your care

Response from Wansbeck Hospital

Dear Sir / Madam, Many thanks for your kind note in praise of our care and our staff. We feel very proud of both. I know the team on ward 9 very well and so I know how much it will mean to them to know that they got everything right for you. I will pass it on your thanks to Joanne and the team. I do hope you are recovering well at home and moving forward with life after stroke. With every best wish, Annie Annie Laverty - director of patient experience.

Response from Annie Laverty, Director of Patient Experience, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust We have made a change

Dear Sir,

Just to update you that the outcome of this. The Trust has made an important change and reached an agreement which will result in the termination of the management contract with Parking Eye on all Northumbria premises.

I hope this provides you with some assurance of our determination to listen and respond to the needs of our patients and the local people we serve.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

With all best wishes,