"this hospital is despicable"

About: William Harvey Hospital

the hospital is the worst i have ever been to not only did me and my family get kicked off the word because we complained that my dad ha the water and glass from the person before 7 hours after arriving we then got kicked out of the hospital and made to wait in the cold because they wanted to lock the door but all of this i could just have let go but the fact that it took this hospital over 24 hours to inform my dad that he had had a heart attack when they were telling him that it was nothing serious i want something done about this and if anyone knows how to make an official complaint please let me know.

Thank you for providing us with feedback, I am am sorry to read about your poor experience. Please do email me and I will investigate your complaint for you. My email address is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net

I hoe your father is recovering well from his heart attack.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

We are sorry to hear of the problems that your dad and family have experienced. If you would like help and wish to discuss the problems you experienced and how they can be taken forward you can contact the Patient Experience Team at ekh-tr.patientexperienceteam@nhs.net or 01227 783145. We would like offer our apologies for your experience and thank you for your feedback as it is important to improve services.