"Excellent care !!"

About: Newcastle Dental Hospital

After some negative experiences, we have recently changed dental practice. Our new surgery referred my very nervous daughter to you for an extraction under sedation. Today, we were looked after by a lovely, compassionate and understanding dentist and a wonderful nurse. They worked as an excellent team and put my daughter at ease very quickly; there was not even a hint of disapproval that at 17 she was so nervous. On the contrary, there was clear compassion and understanding. I have never seen my daughter so trusting in a dentists chair. When we left, she remarked to me that she was really impressed and thought that they were both lovely and that she is very comfortable about the decisions made about her treatment. Thank you so much !!

Response from Newcastle Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your daughter’s positive experience at the Dental Hospital in Newcastle. The team in the Sedation Department recognise that patients of all ages can find the prospect of dental treatment frightening and try their best to help patients cope with the experience. Hopefully this experience will help your daughter feel more comfortable at her future dental appointments. Your comments have been passed onto staff in the Dental Hospital who will be greatly encouraged by your comments.