"Thank you for everything"

About: The Heart Hospital

My dad came to visit me from Italy for a weekend. Little did we know he would have stayed much longer... on a Sunday night he was taken to the emergency at UCL and transferred to the Heart Hospital with a third degree heart blockage. My dad is a doctor himself and he said of all the hospitals he has seen this was one of the best. From the nurses to the doctors (uh maybe be the food wasn't thatexcellent ;) ) to the cleaners... everyone was so kind and professional. I couldn't have wished for a better care for my dad. A pacemaker was inserted, the wires didn't attach and he had to have a second surgery. Not pleasant for sure but it was all taken cate of with such attention to details and such care and kindness that we just couldn't stop repeating it to everyone. Nhs may need to improve the gp services but what relief to find out that if you do need some urgent heart care you will find yourself in a five stars hospital. Thank you.

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for your comments, as always these are greatly appreciated, and I will forward these on to the teams concerned.