"First class treatment"

About: William Harvey Hospital

My wife was admitted to this hospital, some 300 miles from our home, in an emergency. From my first contact with the A&E receptionist, through A&E, ITU, Cambridge J ward (respiratory services) until a transfer to Preston could be made I felt that not just the patient but myself and my family were cared for in a first class way. Staff at every level were helpful and considerate - this is an exceptional team.

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with feedback about your experience. I am so glad to see that we cared for your wife and yourself well. We are very proud of our staff who provide really good care with kindness. They will appreciate seeing your feedback.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your kind and extremely positive feedback. I will ensure that your feedback is forwarded to the Accident and Emergency Department at the William Harvey Hospital as positive feedback is a powerful motivator for all staff. I hope your wife is now on the road to recovery.