"All staff were courteous and professional"
About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) TF7 4BF
Posted by Hiker344 (as ),
Prefer to write rather than answer the questions which is not always relevant.
1) All staff - TRAQS/Donnington, were courteous and professional. Dr most efficient.
2) My GP equally professional - he told me I was being referred and why (we did not discuss the system)
3) Referred in July - feel it's a waste of time/money etc due to receiving a letter from TRAQS and Donnington telling me I had been referred.
4) Choice of hospitals
5) In September finally got an appointment at Donnington for middle of October
6) Satisfactory further referral to St Michael's for surgery. So positives/negatives.
PS: Only one day a week at available at Donnington - inadequate! !