"All staff were courteous and professional"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as a service user),

Prefer to write rather than answer the questions which is not always relevant.

1) All staff - TRAQS/Donnington, were courteous and professional. Dr most efficient.

2) My GP equally professional - he told me I was being referred and why (we did not discuss the system)

3) Referred in July - feel it's a waste of time/money etc due to receiving a letter from TRAQS and Donnington telling me I had been referred.

4) Choice of hospitals

5) In September finally got an appointment at Donnington for middle of October

6) Satisfactory further referral to St Michael's for surgery. So positives/negatives.

PS: Only one day a week at available at Donnington - inadequate! !

Response from Chloe Jones, TRAQS Patient Advisor, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

TRAQS is extremely pleased to hear that you found our staff professional and that you were happy with the choice of clinics offered to you.

We understand that you received referral letters from ourselves and from the Donnington Dermatology Clinic. TRAQS will always send a confirmation letter to ensure that the patient has a 'paper trail' in regards to the progess of their referral. We also understand your frustration with clinic capacity at the Donnington Dermatology Clinic. Unfortunatey, TRAQS has no control over clinic capacity or waiting times.

Here at TRAQS we very much value patient feedback and your comments will be shared with the team.