"Paediatrics outpatient"

About: Parkside Hospital

At reception they never corrected my child's birthday. I corrected and signed the same appointment paper with error 3 times, pointed them a mistake and then I gave up. After successfully receiving invoices 4 times by post the last one was never received - it had a wrong post code and no paid stamp! I found out on collecting the letter with fee2pay notice from RoyalMail. Our pediatrician never asked any question, he (our pediatrician) seemed not to be interested. He measured baby only when I requested. When I asked if the measures are OK I was told that I can plot the dimensions on the growth chart myself. our pediatrician ensured that full immunisation history would be sent too but we never received it. He never asked for red book and at the last appointment said they do not use it.

Response from Parkside Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are committed to providing the very best possible patient experience and your feedback is a really important way of helping us to achieve this. We will look into the concerns you have raised. As you have provided anonymous feedback we are unable to let you know the outcome of our investigation. Please do not hesitate to contact the Hospital Director/Clinic Manager if you wish a response.