"our time at mosely by the blakes"

My son as rencently spent 5 months at mosely hall.We have to say after spendin 3 months in 2 other hospitals it was a pleasure to be at a hospital where we were made welcome and a family feeling.My son sufferd loss of feeling and could'nt move his legs and had problems with his hands.The HCAs and staff nurses gave all the care and support he needed at that difficult time.As a mother I felt happy leaving him as I knew he was well cared for.There was certin issues and some promblems I was not happy wih but when I bought them to the attention of the sisters and ward managers it was dealt with.He was told he would not walk again but the psyios and OTs where fantasic and never gave up, they kept encouraging him and supporting him.His physios were wonderful,and there assintents went beyound there roll of there job to help my son walk.We believe without there dedication my son would not have walkd again.Our time at Mosely was a happy one and made some good friends and will miss them. A big big thankyou 2 all at Mosely hall on ward 9.

Response from Moseley Hall Hospital

It is a real pleasure to read your feedback about your son's experience. Your commments have been shared with the ward team and managers. Please pass our best wishes for the future to your son.