"thank you"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all the staff in A and E who worked 24/10/13 who assessed my mother and saw in 1 hr what her GP had ignored since May! In addition to this I would like to say ward 20 what a wonderful team of hardworking dedicated people you are! Truly an inspiration, you are an inspiration and I am grateful for the way my mother was treated from admission on 24/10/12 till she was transferred on 26/10/13. My mother was critically ill and I know that but for the dedicated care that she received the results would have been fatal. Thank you is not sufficient at times like this but I sincerely hope that the trust recognises these people and gives them the support they need to do their job. We need more people like these I have mentioned. God bless you all.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

I wish your mother a speedy recovery

Iona

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your mother's experience at Heartlands Hospital. I have passed your email to the Matron, Emergency Department, the Senior Sister on ward 20 and to Dr Newbold, Chief Executive of the Trust who I know will be thrilled to read your feedback. I wish your mother a speedy recovery Kind regards Patient Engagement Department