"I am sure I would not have got better help anywhere in the world"

About: Royal Gwent Hospital Royal Gwent Hospital / Accident & Emergency Royal Gwent Hospital / General Surgery

I would like to say that the service I received at the royal gwent hospital in accident and emergency at 430 in the morning on the 23/10/2013 was amazing and the doctors who dealt with me did everything they could to help me and relive the pain.

I was in I had a number of different doctors dealing with me and there care and help was amazing these people do a very stressful job and are over worked as most of the time I feel they are under staffed.

I would like to thank everyone who cared for me personally for the high level of care and help I received as I am sure I would not have got better help anywhere in the world

Response from Julian Hayman, Internal Communications Manager, Communications, Aneurin Bevan Health Board

Hello 'markmorooka',

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to the Health Board. It is good to hear that you felt you received an amazing service at the Royal Gwent Hospital A & E department, and I hope that you are now recovering well.

We certainly appreciate any feedback we receive, and I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the A & E Department.

Best wishes.