"I decided to have my treatment at the Meriden..."

About: Bmi - The Meriden Hospital

I decided to have my treatment at the Meriden Hospital after a friend of mine told me about it. I went there as a NHS funded patient for a Total Hip Replacement procedure. At no time was I treated as a second class patient. The staff were amazing, I was treated with respect throughout my stay. My room had en suite toilet/ wet room, I had my own tv with freeview, very fast Wi-Fi connection and a large built in wardrobe. The food was selected from a menu every day and was of excellent quality. I had a procedure earlier this year at a NHS hospital where my care and treatment was second to none. What I lacked there was privacy and quiet. Sleep at night was a problem with so much going on in an open ward. Overall although I had the best treatment at both hospitals I prefered the peace and quit at the Meriden.

Response from Bmi - The Meriden Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will pass on your kind comments to the team. Patient satisfaction and excellent outcomes are key priorities for BMI Healthcare. We always endeavour to improve wherever we can, and ensure BMI Healthcare remains a leader in patient care and outcomes.