"good fascilities and nice staff"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I was admitted for plaque radiotherapy on my eye. Plenty information from the off. Room with a view. All areas spotlessly clean and the food is surprisingly good. Nice staff who seemed busy (not hanging around chatting to each other) and efficient. Pain relief was timely and effective thank god. They always knocked before entering the room which is a nice touch. Room was quite chilly but extra blankets provided on request. I like a cold room but many wouldnt. Prep for operation was good and didn't involve too much hanging around. Made the best of a potentially unpleasant time for me. Very good service all round.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind words about your recent stay for eye treatment. It is always encouraging for staff, who strive to provide first class care and I will ensure your comments are passed on to them. Thank you again