"The best care ever!"

I was so lucky to have been given the option to have my gall bladder removal op at North Downs. From the initial meeting with the consultant to my operation after care I felt comfortable about the procedure and felt very cared for by all the staff that I met. On the day of the operation I was looked after well from the moment I arrived by everybody, from the nurses caring for me to the porter who accompanied me on my walk to the operating theatre. At every stage I felt well informed about what was going to happen and this helped me to feel a lot less anxious about the whole experience. I would happily recommend North Downs hospital to anybody in the future.

Response from North Downs Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I'm glad that our staff managed to make you feel so well cared for during your time with us. It is also pleasing to hear feedback in realtion to our porters who often get overlooked in the patient pathway at the hospital but play an important part in our team. I am pleased that you felt well informed at every stage of your journey with us as keeping patients involved in every decision about their pathway is key to our hospital.