"Having read and heard of all the bad stories it's nice to report the good side"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Accident and emergency Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / General medicine

Last Sunday I was taken by ambulance to the N&N with severe chest and stomach pains and I can't praise the ambulance crew, all the staff in A&E, the AMU ward and Easton ward enough. Their efforts to ensure we were looked after and updated, together with the care was just wonderful thankfully.

I was diagnosed with a large kidney stone so whilst extremely painful not life threatening.

Having read and heard of all the bad stories it's nice to report the good side.

Thanking all those involved

Response from East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Dear Mr Brown

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass on your kind comments to the ambulance crew involved. If you are happy for me to do so, please can you contact me on eoeasnt.complaints@nhs.net or by calling 0800 028 3382.

I hope you are now making a full recovery from this incident.

Kind regards,

Emma Sears

Complaints Manager

Dear Mr Brown

We are pleased to hear that you received good care during your hospital treatment and felt well informed. We will pass on your message to our teams in A&E, AMU, and Easton Ward. We wish you a good recovery.

Janice Bradfield