"My daughter had her first baby ..."

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

My daughter had her first baby 0n 30th May 2008 at the Royal womens Hospital. I could not fault the hospital in any way. The midwives were fantastic and respected her dignity at all times even down to knocking on her room each time before entering. They were on hand at all times, and yet still managed to make it a family experience we will never forget. The hospital was immaculate and even the security staff were extremely helpful. Our special thanks to the staff who were looking after Michelle and her new baby Luke.

I know my daughter, as any new mum to be was scared and anxious, and the hospital played an excellent role in diminshing her fears and made it a very special experience.

Thanks to all involved, you truly do a wonderful job and are a credit to the NHS.

Absolutely nothing - I could not fault this hospital or its staff. Liverpool should be very proud of this hospital - it must be one of the best in the country.

Response from Anne Bridson, Corporate Matron for Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

I realise that you posted your comments a long time ago and I sincerely apologise for the delay in responding but I wanted to say thank you very much for your kind comments, they are are very much appreciated