"Confidence and gratitude in their hands."

About: Gloucestershire Royal Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I sustained a severe blood injury in my leg at home on 21/10, and Paul from Cinderford responded. He stemmed the blood loss until ambulance arrived from Staverton, manned by Steve and Lawrence who delivered me to A & E at Gloucester.

I would like to record both my thanks and my admiration for their skill, professionalism, and thoughtfulness. I felt both confidence and gratitude in their hands.

Dear shady

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are recovering well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide the very best care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your feedback onto the individual memebers of staff that you mentioned in your post, as I am sure they will really appreciate your comments. In order to do this I would require a little more information from you. Could you please call me on 01392 453831, or email laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk, at your convenience?

Thank you again.

Laura

Dear Shady

Thank you for contacting us directly.

Using the extra information you gave we have been able to identify the members of staff involved, and have logged formal thanks on your behalf.

Thanks once again for taking the time to provide feedback.

Laura