"Radiology department."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I have had breast surgery at Bassetlaw District Hospital, and because Lincoln City Hospital is much nearer than Sheffield asked if I could be referred there, I am at this time receiving RT at Lincoln City Hospital. I canont praise all the team enough, they are wonderful considerate and very professional . Thank you every one. Mary Collins.

Dear Ms Collins - thank you for sharing this with us; the staff in radiology and breast services will be really pleased to read it as well. Wishing you all the best and continued great care. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your feedback; we really appreciate it.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital