"I am an American who became seriuosly ..."

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

I am an American who became seriuosly ill when I was over in England on a visit. I fell into a nine day coma, and was rushed to Macclessfield Hospital. There is no doubt in my mind that the staff of the hospital saved my live. I have the greatest of gratitude for the competance and kindness of the staff. I could not have received better treatment. On my return to the States I reviewed my British records with my US doctors. They all were in agreement that I had received the best possible treatment. Thank you.

(Tell us your experiences in 500 words or less)

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

Thank you for posting your kind comments. We at East Cheshire Trust are very pleased that you found our staff to be competent and kind, and that you feel that you could not have received better treatment than we provided at Macclesfield Hospital. We are particularly glad that a visitor from overseas has had such a positive experience here at Macclesfield – and that your doctors in the US have confidence in the way our staff cared for you. Your comments have been passed on to staff in our Accident & Emergency department.