"The ward in Eastbourne hospital"

About: Eastbourne District General Hospital

Staff way I could say a few of them I think they push themself to be happy or helpful with the patients. Some of them just want you to discharge as soon as possible as they were keep saying to me ''we need your bed we need your bed '' they think I choose to stay there !! Even though I was very polite with the staffs ,when I discharged from there I didnt see some respect ... Anyway I had no choice thats why I went to Eastbourne hospital even though I had beed told before I should have not to but too late .

Response from Eastbourne District General Hospital

Firstly may we apologise for our delay in posting a response to your comments. However, please be assured that all feedback is forwarded to relevant management staff within the organization to act upon. In respect of your posting, we are planning to use your feedback at one of our Patient Experience Champion sessions where we discuss patient experiences in greater detail to evaluate the quality of the care and service we provide. It's always our aim to provide quality care to all our patients. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we are sorry that you felt disrespected in any way.