"outpatients"

About: The Walton Centre

After waiting since August for a urgent appointment it was very frustrating when we finally got to the Walton Centre today to find my notes with scan, blood tests etc sent from my local hospital in August had not been "put onto the system". Meaning the neurologist was unable to do much at all, apart from take a history from me. This is a shambles and shameful, wasting not only the patients time but the neurologist time as well, not to mention the increased stress I have been put under after todays experience. I travelled a long way for this appointment and it certainly wasn't "Ecellence in Neuroscience" as your slogan says.

Response from Patient Experience, The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am sorry that your experience was not as you would have expected. The Walton Trust has taken a note of your comments and has given this feedback to the relevant Division, and to take action where necessary. We are keen to develop our services and this information is helpful for us to continue to improve our patient experience. If you would like to provide us with any further information or feedback you can contact us directly at the Customer Care Team and on 0151 529 5517 to discuss your concerns further.

Response from The Walton Centre